Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back from Barbados

Good afternoon everyone, Jane and I just got back from Barbados where it was 85 degrees and sunny every day. It is now 26 degrees and snowing and blowing here at home in Vermont. I just checked my emails ,all 486 of them , honestly I deleted most of them but it is now back to reality for awhile. We had a great time. We stayed at the Sea Foam Hacienda where you walk about 100 ft and into the turquoise water of the Carribean. I got plenty of rest. The local flavor there is incredible. We are going to St. Martin for three weeks in April and May. I have quite a lot of work backed upped right now. The day I left , we had a major water damage job come in and I am happy to report that it was handled very proffessionally by my technician who was on call that day. We are blessed that we have such a great team . Well Jane and I are off to buy a christmas tree from the farm. They tried to sell us one in Barbados. It was pretty funny to see Xmas trees for sale in the 85 degree heat. The needles were falling off everywhere. Peace for now. Catmandon

No comments: