Friday, November 19, 2010

Setting up a Marketing mastermind group

Good day everyone, We are in the process of creating a marketing mastermind group of business owners in our community. I will set it up on a monthly basis instead of weekly. We will share ideas about marketing, whats working, whats not, different challenges people may be having. We have a wealth of knowledge of marketing that we will share with our peers. By starting our own group we can deliver the best to the best companies in town. I believe the dynamic of the group will be very beneficial to all because we all know, like and trust each other. We will be launching this in January 2011. I will keep you posted on our development. I will be asking 15 to 20 businesses in different industries to join. I have already signed 8 companies. This will be an exciting project. Wish me luck. Peace Don

No comments: