Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Hello everyone, Jane and I just returned from New York where we spent new years week end with friends in Long Island. They are an Italian family and the party on New Years eve was awesome. The food was the best selection of Italian delights that I have ever experienced. We all stayed up partying past midnight, which is a feat for us. On New Years day Joe took all of us into the city to see the sights. There were thousands of people clogging the streets. We saw the tree at Rockefeller Center, radio City Music Hall, Empire State building, Shake Shack . Shake Shack is a resturant owned by Danny Myers. I recognized it in a book I am reading titled"Setting the Table" about Danny Myers and his resturants in the city. Great read if you are an entrepenur looking to be the best. It was a great tour of New York. Before we came home we stopped at Marino's in Bayside. This is the holy grail of Italian food. We purchased many delicacies for a party we are having Friday night. We built a snowman with Joe's children. It was one of the best New Year celebrations I have ever had. Jane and I are off to LA in a couple of weeks for our annual Piranha Marketing meeting. Looking forward to seeing some good friends. Until next time, have a great new year.. Ask yourself every day, did I live?, did I love ? and did I make a difference/ Make this the best year ever. Peace Don

No comments: