Tuesday, January 20, 2009

accountability partner

Hi all, I just had my first phone meeting with my accountability partner Mike Schmidt from Long Island , NY. We are taking one goal per week and getting it done in order to grow our businesses at a steady and discernable rate. I believe it will work out good for both of us , as we all need a kick in the ass sometimes to keep us focused. I have known Mike for quite a while now and he is a man of conviction. My biggest problem is setting up 1/2 hr per week where we can talk uninterupted. It is very fullfillingb to achieve one major goal per week. It is also been a real eye opener for me to follow the mantra first things first and second things not at all on a daily basis. This has changed my whole outlook and I am getting a lot of important things done daily . This piece of advice is from the brilliant man ,Wyatt Woodsmall who we had the great pleasure of listening to him in a day long conference recently in Phoenix. Jane and I also attended a breakfast for the Brattleboro chamber of commerc where we are new members. That was very cool. Got to go now. peace Catmandon

No comments: