Thursday, March 19, 2009

whats happening now

Hi all, I have been incommunicado for awhile. I just got a new computer and my geek is coming today to straighten out my issues. The cleaning business is a little slow right now , because we are in between seasons. That would be mud season and dry season. It is snowing lightly but it won't stay. I bought a new truck and am picking it up on saturday. Lots of good deals out there right now. We had a good time in Atlantic City , it was good to get away for a few days. We are going to Peter Havens resturant on Sat night with friends. It is a really nice place to eat. I played racket ball for the first time this week and it was great exercise. I will try and play at least one day per week. We are going to St, Martin for three weeks at the end of April. I really miss the sun. It is the best of the carribean. You all stay healthy and i will write next week. A belated happy St. Patricks day to all you beautiful Irish folks. You know who you are. peace CatmanDon

No comments: