Saturday, February 28, 2009

Poker update

Hi all, I got beat up really bad in the poker tournament and I played in one on Sunday as well. I never had so many bad beats in my life. I guess my bio-rhtyms were off. I think they are becoming aligned again as things are working out well at the present. I hope they stay positive , Jane and I are going to Atlantic City on Friday. The snow is melting finally. I have been spending time painting our rental house getting it ready to rent. It is a beauty just across the street from a pristine lake about 12 miles long. If anyone is interested in renting it you can email me and I will give you the particulars. catcarpt@together.net Hey check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI&feature=related it is one of the funniest telemarketer put downs you will ever hear. Business is still strong and I got a new computer today so Jane and I have been re organizing my office. It looks like a different space. Well enough for now. Peace CatmanDon

No comments: