Tuesday, February 17, 2009

great week end

The week end was awesome . My wife arranged a Mad Hatters tea party for my granddaughters and another little girl and they had a ball. We went out sledding in the snow on Sunday. It was great to spend time with them , they are the love of my life. I found a cool site for sending video emails check it out http://www.eyejot.com/ its easy and free. Its nice to send a picture of your face when you are talking to someone. Jane and I are going to Atlantic City in March for a long week end. It will be an experience for we have never been to Atlantic City. We are still quite busy with work and we consider ourselves very fortunate because a lot of folks are struggling right now. It will be interesting to see were it all leads. Only time will tell. Thats it for now , time for bed. Peace CatmanDon

No comments: