Saturday, February 21, 2009

poker and golf

Hello all, I just found out the very old Wright and Ditson wood shaft putter my dad gave me is only worth about $40. I would never sell it anyway. I am playing in a Texas holdem tournament tonight and I plan on winning. I will keep you posted. It is a beautiful day in Vermont today. Finally the sun is shining. We are rebuilding a home that had severe water damage this winter and about 9000 gal of water went through the house. The sheetrock is starting to crack and the door trim is opening up. On investigation the water that went through the crawlspace has undermined the footings and the main carrying beam is split and ready to break in half. Talk about your set backs. I now have to bring in a structural engineer to asses what has to be done and the cost. The insurance company is going to love this . Never a dull moment. Wish me luck tonight and I wish you Peace CatmanDon

No comments: