Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facebook is very cool

Hi everyone, I started my Facebook account a while ago and never follwed up until recently. It is very cool to connect with friends and family around the world. I have connected with people and watched thier videos and learned about thier families more in the last two days than I could have imagined possible. I really miss them all. They are all very special people and have so much to share. It really is a lot to keep up with . The blog ,twitter and Facebook. I think I will make Facebook my priority. It just grows on its own. To everyone who does not have a facebook account, get one and you to will be amazed at the results. Jane and I went to the gym and worked out and then went to a friends resturant for lunch. Ain't life grand. It is so nice to be able to spend time in the middle of the day with my beautiful wife. Coundn't do it if I worked for someone else. Great being your own boss. Peace for now. Catmandon

No comments: