Wednesday, November 19, 2008

another day in paradise

Good evening all, I just lit a fire, probably will have one going until April now. It is getting pretty cold . Jane,Heather Elizabeth and I went to Westminster this morning and sold a client the gold package for carpet cleaning. We also sold her on the green cleaning option. So, in six months she will get a free cleaning, she only will have to pay for the carpet protectorant. Goal is to sign up 50 clients in six months to our platinum or gold package. Heather Elizabeth and I will be doing audits together for awhile until she gets the hang of it, then I will send her out on her own. She has her own business on detoxifying home envionrments. It hopefully will be a good partnership. We have high hopes. I will meet with the demolition expert tommorrow and stake out the cellar hole for blasting and we will blast Monday and Tuesday. Can't wait. Now I will be able to start building in the spring. Going to go off the grid with solar and wind. I have a lot of research to do this winter. Peace for now Catmandon

No comments: