Sunday, November 16, 2008

The missing beard experiment

Good morning everyone. My wife noticed that I had shaved my beard within just a few minutes of seeing my face and she is getting use to it. The interesting part is that we went to dinner last night with 8 other people who we have known for years and no one noticed that I had shaved my beard. At the end of the evening I mentioned the fact and they were suprised that they did not notice. Has everyone gotten so wrapped up in themselves that they don't take the the time to observe the rest of the world around them? We shall see. I am going to see my daughter and grandchildren today and I will bet that the children will notice before the adults. I will let you know. I need to write a piece today about how to create a allergen free living enviorment, so, that is my next task. Peace Catmandon

1 comment:

Randi said...

You are a handsome devil with AND without your beard. It doesn't surprise me that Jane noticed right away. You are soul mates. When I was pregnant with Chelsea in 1992 Adam decided not to shave his face until she was born. He looked like Grizzly Adams!! When we gave birth to our beautiful daughter he went home to shave and came back with a very irritated face!!
By the way, do the kisses feel different Jane??!!
Have a beautiful, hairless day!
Randi