Monday, November 17, 2008

Beard update and TV commercial

Good morning all, As I reported yesterday I saw my daughter and her family and no one realized that I had shaved my beard. What the hell is up with that. It will be an interesting day today as I interact with people that know me and see if they notice. It is a quite an experiment on human observation. We shall see. Jane and I are going to film our 60 sec spot for the local TV station today. It will run all winter. I think I will put it up on youtube with a link so that everyone can view and comment on it. I would appreciate your feedback. On a different note, I am reading a book called People,Pattern,Power by Wyatt Woodsmall. It is the best book I have ever read on human nature. He is the guy that trains the trainers, Tony Robbins, etc. I highly reccommend this book. It is hard to get so if your interested let me know and I will send you the info. Peace Catmandon

No comments: