Monday, November 24, 2008

Powerful message

Good morning everyone, I just watched a very powerful video from Chris Daughtery at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylgchWR-Ig . Check it out. Well I am bitten by the flu bug today. Nothing to severe I hope. It is still cold but expected to rain later in the week. I recently sent all my siblings a letter to let them know how much I love them. They all live across the country or down in Florida so we dissconnect . When it is all said and done it really is all about family. My elder sister emailed me with a great response and I was delighted to hear from her. She is the spiritual one in our family and has taught me so much. She has no idea. I hope to hear from my brother and younger sister soon. I am still reading Wyatt Woodsmalls book People,Pattern, Power and it is an amazing study of human beings and thier interaction characteristics. I highly reccomend. Well, to another beautiful Monday in Vermont. Peace Catmandon

No comments: