Friday, November 21, 2008

Not going to blast until spring

Good morning everyone. I decided not to blast the cellar hole for our spec house until spring. I had everything lined up to do it on Mon and Tues the only thing I did not have was a plan for the house. It is just like me to put the cart in front of the horse sometimes. Well , if I blasted now I would be committed to building to the hole. It is to nice a piece of property to be this stupid. Therefore , I have decided to wait and get everything in place. The demolition guy will be bummed out but I assured him he can have the job in the spring. I will be splitting the rest of my firewood this weekend but it is going to very cold. I can tolerate it until next week when we go to BARBADOS and sit in the sun. Well thats it for now. Have a great day . Peace Catmandon

No comments: