Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Commercial for TV

Good morning everyone, We filmed our TV commercial yesterday and it is a minute and a half spot that will run four times per week for four months at 6:30 in the evening. It turned out great. It was an interview format. We started with a shot of our lead technician cleaning a carpet in the living room of a 1st class 2nd home community rec center called Kingswood in West Dover , Vermont. We were then asked questions pertaining to our services and cleaning methods , etc. It is very informative. It is 17 degrees here this morning and I believe there are some houses that are frozen already. The water damage season begins. I had a substanial water loss claim yesterday. So, here they come. I am meeting a demolition expert this morning on our property to see what it will cost to blast a cellar hole in solid ledge. Hopefully I will get enough fill from the hole to finish the road. My lead tech noticed right away that I had shaved my beard but others don't have a clue. It is a pretty good social experiment on how people observe things and others around them. Peace for now. Catmandon

No comments: