Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beardless in Vermont

Rainy Saturday in Vermont. I just shaved my beard off. I have had a beard for the last 32 years and my wife has never seen me without it. She is still sleeping so it will be a suprise for her when she sees me. I hope she likes it. If not I can grow it back in about two weeks. When she comes down I will have breakfast ready for her this morning as she always makes mine every day. I have whole heartily decided to change my ways for the better. I think I will devote a good deal of time today to work on our marketing campaign for the winter months. We are filming a television commercial on Monday morning for our local station. I hope to get maximun results from it and I am sure we will. Well its time to do my yoga exercises and get sleepy head out of bed. Peace Catmandon

1 comment:

Jane May Jones said...

I noticed immediately that you had shaved some of your beard off! It took a while to get used to it, but I love you any way!It has been interesting to see if others have noticed the difference! Jane